Friday, June 20, 2008

And the Weekend has Just Begun!

It's not even Saturday and already we have had a lot going on. My church's youth group came over tonight and had a cookout. We played "Capture the Flag" and had water gun fights. I say "we" but I really mean "they". I've been working on redoing my house all day and by the time the evening came around, I was pooped out. So technically, I was a party-pooper--It happens;)

I got my website up finally although it is not fully operational. Drop by and see it at www.christianromancemagazine.com and let me know what you think. Also, I have a poem contest going on this month. I want to really encourage beginner writers and poets. Here's your chance, so go out and write something!

Another thing I just realized, I've been spelling the word website wrong for three years now. It is not websight, but website, S-I-T-E. No wonder the computer was getting after me. That's why we have editors people, use those wonderful professionals! The computer does not always catch those kinds of mistakes.

No comments:

.